Friday, November 22, 2013

The "Half Way There" mix tape

I thought it would be fun to share a selection of songs I have been listening to as I work on Book Two. 

This one is taking a lot longer than the first, but I think I am about half way there. I finally figured out the ending, so I am Snoopy dancing over here. It's hard for me to write without knowing where I am going, and this ending has been like a stake in the heart. For Hell's Belle, the last two chapters were clear in my head from page one. But this one... I just wasn't comfortable with my original ending, and it never quite fully formed in my mind.

While this new (and way more improved) ending takes me in a direction I was not expecting, I like the possibilities it opens up for the story in the future. So I am totally okay going there!

Marilyn Mason and a really tough workout got me over the hump this afternoon. And I've never been a huge Marilyn Mason fan, so go figure!

Also, I had forgotten how much I love System of a Down, so it's been great (re)discovering them. And this pic pretty much explains why I adore them (their music rocks too).

Happy weekend! I hope to get a lot of writing done. What are you planning on doing? 


1 comment:

  1. Numpang share this info Obat Wasir Tradisional Iwan Obat Patah Tulang fals Obat Sakit Pinggang Ibu Obat Penghilang Benjolan Kemesraan Obat Tulang Keropos Ijinkan aku menyayangimu Obat Cacar Air wakil rakyat Obat Jantung Manusia Setengah dewa Obat Penurun Kolesterol dan Asam urat bongkar Obat Benjolan thanks for permission and I hope this can be usefull for every Body

    ReplyDelete